The Marketing Launchpad Jumpstart Program is designed to quickly get your business more exposure, more traction and ultimately more leads.
What if you could confidently go about focusing on closing new business, serving your clients, and planning your next big innovation – while a professional marketing team wrote your blog posts, optimized your content, hand-crafted social media updates, organized your email marketing efforts, managed your online reputation and basically did everything you need to do in order to create a total online presence?
Well, there is a way and it’s something we call The Marketing Launchpad JumpStart.
Even the smallest of businesses can now get a full-blown marketing plan and set of tactics, it’s what you need right now to get the essential elements rolling until you’re ready to tackle even more advanced strategies and tactics.
The following is a comprehensive list of initial and ongoing activity that comprises The Marketing Launchpad Jumpstart Program.
We will . . .
- Conduct initial Strategy and Content Planning – Two in person or virtual sessions to conduct discovery and research and present initial strategy priorities.
- Develop keyword content plan– List of key themes that will be the focus of any content and SEO opportunities.
- Create editorial calendar– Install editorial content plugin (WordPress only) or develop content topics spreadsheet for upcoming quarter.
- Write and post two blog submission per month– Two 500-700 word blog posts taken from key content themes, posted to WordPress and optimized for search engines.
- Publish 50 social media updates across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn per month– Hand-crafted posts taken from your content, a list of industry influencers and proven engagement tactics to stimulate social media growth, activity, and engagement.
- Claim, create and submit directory profiles– Discover and enhance relevant local and industry-related directories and create consistent profiles across all.
- Monitor and manage directory opportunities– Ongoing process of optimizing directory profiles and promoting campaigns that help raise directory profiles in search engines.
- Create and integrate robust rating and review web page and process– Develop a process to aggressively stimulate reviews to Google and other review sites including a review only web page and process to enhance and support increased reviews.
- Search Engine Optimization – Develop keyword targeted phrases, optimize all current website pages, optimize all future website pages based on SEO plan. develop link building plan and ongoing reporting on keyword rankings.
- Email Marketing Playbook– Develop and format concept for monthly email newsletter and follow-up campaign (varies depending upon email service provider.)
- Create key metrics dashboard– Creation of a client dashboard to monitor growth and improvement in key indicators such as website traffic, social metrics, reviews, and keyword ranking.
- Report on key performance metrics monthly– Monthly status check in and reporting to gauge and adjust progress and tactics.
- Conduct quarterly review meeting– Quarterly in person or virtual session to plan upcoming content themes, adjust and add new tactics.
- Enroll your business in an ongoing marketing training program– Access to complete marketing training system including video lessons, worksheets, tools and examples for every aspect of marketing
- Access to monthly webinar series– Exclusive invitation to online sessions covering essential and ever changing elements of marketing
- Access to small business forum – Join hundreds of like-minded business owners participating in various Marketing programs. Network and propose your questions in real-time.